We operate the website www.artabsolutely.com. We are trading as Art Absolutely, our company is registered in United Kingdom under company number 11098846 and with our registered office at 7 Torriano Mews, LONDON, England, NW5 2RZ.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and any replacement or amending legislation, Art Absolutely is currently exempt from needing to register with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We only process your personal data for our core business purposes: this includes holding your details for accounts and records, in addition to necessary details to enable us to advertise and market our own goods and services to you, our clients.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site artabsolutely.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include:
- “Contact Information” –your name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- “Payment Information” –financial and credit card information
- “Visual Information” –if you are an artist, we collect biographical information and photographs
- “Marketing and Communications Information”your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
- “Technical Information” –internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. Please see the section below regarding the uses made of your information.